School Library Wish List
Please support the St. Pius School Library!
The St. Pius School Library welcomes book donations from students and parents to enhance our library collection. We are currently in great need of new contemporary fiction that today's students want to read. If you own any of the items on our “Wish List” and would like to give them a new home, simply drop them off in the school library slot in the front office. If you’d like to purchase a new or gently used book for the library, you can follow the steps below.
To access the St. Pius School Library’s Wish List simply follow these steps:
- Log onto http://www.amazon.com
- Select “Wish List” in the upper right hand corner.
- Under “Find someone’s list” type “St. Pius School (Redwood City, CA) Library Wish List” and you will have access to our library’s Wish List.
- Simply select the title(s) you’d like to purchase.
- As you proceed through the purchasing process, select the “Gift Option.” This will allow you to type a free gift note message that will be delivered to the library with the book. This message will be printed onto a book plate for the donated book. You can type a separate note for each book you order. For example: “Donated by The Shamrock Family.”
- Complete the ordering process. The book will be delivered to St. Pius School and a book plate placed in the front of the book.
This list represents a selection of titles that are currently popular with children across the country and many are several years old and therefore more likely to be sitting on your shelves unused. It is certainly not all-inclusive! If you have other books that you believe would be a good addition to the library, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Not all books are suitable for a school library, so all donations will be reviewed for appropriateness.
Please note: Books that are in poor physical condition will not be added to the library collection.
Please email the library at email@example.com with any questions.