- Applications are available online via our FACTs application portal.
- There is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted to set up a time for an admissions assessment.
- Applicants need a birth certificate and Sacramental certificates (if baptized or have received First Holy Communion in the Catholic Church).
Birth and baptismal certificates may be scanned and submitted online or turned in at the school office.
- First through eighth grade applicants need to submit their current/most recent report card, results of a recent standardized assessment (if available), and a recommendation form completed by their current teacher (sent directly to St. Pius from the teacher).
Teacher Recommendation Form (1st-8th grade applicants)