Hot Lunch Programs
Choicelunch is the vendor that serves a pre-ordered catered lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. There is no lunch service on minimum day Mondays with 12:45pm dismissal.
Highlights of the Choicelunch program include:
- Wholesome food choices
- Locally-sourced, all natural and organic ingredients
- Anti-biotic and hormone-free meats
- 100% whole-grain breads baked daily
- 15 entrée choices per day (6 hot and 9 cold)
- Assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables, healthy snacks, and drinks
- Ordering done online using website www.choicelunch.com
- To register, type in the city and then your school name and fill in your information
- Entire meal cost: Regular entrée ~ $5.35 and Large entrée ~ $6.55
- Lunch order is due by 9:00am the day before service and may be ordered as late as 6:00am the day of service with an additional charge
- Lunches can be cancelled for 100% credit by 9:00am the day before the meal is served and 50% credit before 9:00am the same day
PTG Hot Lunch
A PTG hot lunch is offered on Thursdays. Students pay by semester for Thursday hot lunches and most information regarding this program is in the newsletter. Volunteers are needed to cook and serve the meal and clean up afterwards.
Pizza and water are offered on Tuesdays. More information will follow in the school newsletter. Some of the funds raised from this lunch are made available to the 6th and 8th grade for their class trips (Outdoor Education and Yosemite).
Volunteers are needed to help with pizza lunch.